Around 5 to 10 percent of our total population suffers from Rosacea problem. Generally, it develops among teenagers whose age is around 20, then the situation getting much worse when the victim’s age is between 30 to 40 years. The reason behind this rosacea attack is not understood properly. Moreover, many people believe that there is no real cure for this problem. Actually, there is a solution for it. Using coconut oil for rosacea has many advantages.
Though many people struggle a lot to control this problem, many others are able to cure rosacea problem by managing some lifestyle changing steps. Some other people receive benefits from medications. If you’ve tried many times but didn’t receive any success, you can take some holistic steps to prevent rosacea problems, including irritation, and embarrassing redness.
If you have hives problem and you are looking for it’s solution. We have another article as Essential oils for the hives to get rid of it rapidly. Read it out to get the best solution. Now continue the coconut oil for rosacea one.
It is not possible to solve rosacea problem completely, but following treatment, suggestions can limit the problems before increasing inflammation.
Signs and symptoms of Rosacea
People always make mistake by characterizing rosacea with other skin problems such as allergies, and acne. However, Rosacea has its own signs and symptoms
- Tiny blood vessels are visible on the face
- A red and bulbous nose
- Swollen eyelids
- Dry and thick skin
- Burning sensation on the face
- Red patches on central face parts (chin, cheeks, nose, forehead)
Causes of Rosacea
Though no specific causes are found, doctors said that there might be a genetic link. Most of the northern European people are victims of this problem. Moreover, there are some reasons that may cause rosacea:
- Spicy foods, Coffee, and caffeinated beverages
- Intense Exercise
- Exposure to direct sunlight
- Living in an extreme temperature area
- Makeup and cosmetics
- Some medications
You have already known that there is actually no complete cure for rosacea, but you can transfer this condition into bearable. Usually, treatment for rosacea refers to flare-ups and minimizing the symptoms.
Coconut oil for rosacea helps you to deal with painful inflammation. Daily using of coconut oil will decrease the appearance of a flushed face.
How it works
Coconut oil is a natural element that is a rich source of vitamin E. It helps to nourish your hair and skin. For centuries, it is used to heal many skin ailments. Most of the doctor preferred this substance for harsh treatments. It has great natural resources that can fight against eczema, hives, psoriasis, and of course the rosacea.
Why coconut oil is good for your skin
Experts suggest coconut oil for rosacea for its great healing benefits.
- Coconut is a natural element where no chemical is involved. If you want better results, then buy the best quality oil from markets.
- Vitamin E and antioxidants properties are great for skin. Coconut oil compounds these two ingredients.
- It is a rich source of several fatty acids such as Lauric acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid. These fatty acids can treat your skin’s fungal and bacterial infections.
- Lauric acid work as a moisturizer that fights against infection of the skin. Maybe you don’t know that this lauric acid is a rare fatty acid. Besides coconut oil, this fatty acid is only found in mother’s milk. These acids easily absorbed easily, and moisturize your skin.
Typically coconut oil heals and repair damaged skin, reduces inflammation. Applying this oil to the affected area helps to reduce redness and bumps, and improve the skin appearance.
Demodex mites of the face
Demodex mites live in the face. People believe that these mites cause rosacea attacks. You will find these eight-legged mites often on your rosacea-affected areas: your cheeks, face, nose, eyelashes, and forehead. Still, researchers are researching to check the connection between rosacea and Demodex.
However, the research found that these mites are responsible for inflammatory skin diseases. The people who suffer from Demodex and rosacea can use coconut oil as a treatment. Coconut oil is anti-parasitic which kills mites of skin and soothe inflamed and irritated skin.
How to use Coconut oil for rosacea
If you want to get rid of rosacea symptoms, follow these instructions.
- First, wash your face properly; apply a layer of coconut oil on the inflamed area in circular motions. Apply this once a day. Some people prefer to apply this treatment at night since it provides a slightly greasy and sheen feeling. However, this feeling will aviate after several minutes.
- Since it is an inexpensive but effective ingredient, you can try this every day to fight against rosacea.
- If your condition is serious then seek helps from professional.
You should give coconut oil a try. Really, it is an excellent remedy for many chronic skin conditions. Though it is not guaranteed that it will work properly, but you might try it to reduce the symptoms. Since it is free of any chemicals, there are no side effects of using it.
Not all coconut oil for rosacea is best. Not all of them are equal in quality. These days you will find a wide range of different types’ coconut oils. Before purchasing makes sure that you choose the extra virgin coconut oil that is free of additives, but retains all necessary fatty acids. Regular use of coconut oils has improved your skins and removes rosacea symptoms slowly.