We all know that being face to face with our crush can make us really nervous. Conversation can difficult to develop when we are under these circumstances and we might even forget our own name! So, when it comes to talking to our crush, a good idea is to have in mind some questions to ask your crush even before the date starts. This way we won’t look like idiots, weird or boring by having NOTHING to say.
Today we want to bring you two sets of questions what you can ask your crush, one is ideal for knowing your crush and finding out if they’re right for you and the other one is full of flirty and funny questions. Let’s check them out.
Questions to ask your crush to see if you both fit
- What thing would you never do again?
- What happened the last time you cried?
- What do you prefer, being smart or being happy?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Where would you live if you could choose?
- What’s the last book you read? Did you love it or hate it?
- What’s been your favorite age so far? Why?
- What thing you can’t die without experiencing?
- What is easier, to apologize or to ask permission?
- What would you do if you knew you’re going to die in a week?
- What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
- Do you believe in karma?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Do you believe in God?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- What is the weirdest thing you like about a person?
- What are you superstitious about?
- What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had or what’s your deepest fear?
- What dead person would you like to see one last time?
- Is money the most important thing for you? If you could choose between unlimited love or unlimited money what would it be?
- Big house or small house?
- The city or the country?
Recommended for you:
Flirty questions to ask your crush and have fun
- What can make you fall for a person at first sight?
- What is your secret passion?
- What would you do if I kissed you by surprise?
- If your teenage crush appeared and told you they like you, what would you do now?
- How do you imagine a perfect relationship?
- What is your biggest dream?
- What is your kinkiest fantasy?
- Have you been on three-way?
- What have you learned from your past relationships?
- What’s the best pickup line anyone has told you?
- What’s the worst pickup line anyone has told you?
- What’s something you’re saving to tell to the right one?
- Do you prefer being single or in a relationship? Why?
- When was the last time you cried for a person and why?
- What would your ex’s say about you if I asked them?
- How do you deal with people that annoy you without a reason?
- Would you go on a blind date?
- Would you have sex with a stranger?
- Sex, with or without music?
Well, those were the lists of questions to ask your crush. Of course, you don’t have to follow and order or even use them all on the first date, simply pick the ones you find appropriate.