Who does not love ice cream? And with this recipe, you will love it even more. Keto Ice cream Recipe is a dessert with a lot of flavors that all the family will enjoy.
Ice cream is one of the desserts par excellence, they are ideal for a hot day, for an afternoon of games or simply to provoke a smile. And with that in mind, we invite you to try this simple way of preparing Keto Ice Cream without the high sugar content as it is a sugar free ice cream.
You only need 4 ingredients and you will have a creamy ice cream. Well, 5 if you want to have chocolate flavored ice cream.
It is as simple as mixing all the ingredients and placing in an ice cream machine or freezing the mixture in trays. They can be special trays to make ice cream or you can even use ice trays.
These cubes should then be placed in a food processor or in a blender. You can use your favorite sweetener and it will still taste great.
It is best to use xylitol, this is a good alternative because it has a low glycemic index and is absorbed more slowly than sugar.
Let’s try this Keto Ice cream Recipe.
- 2 Cups of canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup erythritol, xylitol, or any sweetener of your choice
- 1/8 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- Optional ingredients for the desired flavor, like chocolate.
The form of preparation.
It is important that you make sure to use canned coconut milk, not coconut drinks. If you wish, you can use the vanilla seeds instead of the extract.
- Mix the milk, the sweetener, the salt and the vanilla extract.
- If you have an ice cream machine, use it according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- If you do not have an ice cream machine, freeze the mixture in a tray of ice cubes and then place them in a blender or food processor. It is important that these cubes let them thaw a little before placing them in the appliance you are going to use.
- And ready. You can now enjoy your keto ice cream recipe.
You can serve it immediately or you can freeze it for an hour so that it has greater firmness.
Since it is an ice cream without preservatives, it is better to prepare it the same day. But you can freeze it and consume it for up to a month.