We will talk about the nutritional properties of oats and we will give you a simple and quick way to prepare this rich recipe. Quaker oatmeal cookie recipe is a dish with a lot of flavor and high nutrient content.
Oats is a cereal that helps satiate hunger for longer and is also very good for the skin. Its seeds are rich in nutrients and it is eaten as whole grain and has many more benefits thanks to its high content of antioxidants.
Even oats were recognized in the 80s as an extremely healthy food because it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases. This makes it an important food for human nutrition. It’s rich in B vitamins, it has minerals, proteins, fatty acids and soluble fibers.
Several studies claim that it helps prevent diseases such as cancer, insulin resistance, high cholesterol levels, heart disease, liver damage and promotes growth.
It has anti-inflammatory properties thanks to antioxidants.
It also helps the intestinal tract and prevents constipation, thanks to the fiber it has. It is a food that helps improve digestion.
The vitamins it has helped the central nervous system and its amino acids stimulate the liver to purify the body.
It is also an ally for beauty because it can be used in masks or treatments directly on the skin, relieves itching and is moisturizing.
If you combine oats, coconut oil, sugar and warm water, you will have an excellent exfoliant.
The most advisable is to consume it raw to take better advantage of its nutrients.
Quaker oatmeal cookie recipe
And now we have a rich recipe with oats to encourage you to try it, Quaker Oatmeal Cookies.
- 1/2 Cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup of granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt (optional)
- 3 Cups of Quaker Oats
- 1 Cup of raisins
The form of preparation.
- First, heat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and the two types of sugar. Use the electric mixer at medium speed until it has a creamy texture.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the oatmeal and raisins. Mix well.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet using a large spoon.
- Place in the oven for 8/10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- You can enjoy your quaker oatmeal cookie recipe
You can vary the recipe and use a cup of chopped nuts, or a cup of chopped chocolate or candy. In these cases, skip the cinnamon.